Welcome to our visitor online booking system
RFBI offers a range of ways for residents to stay connected with their loved ones including assisted video calls, telephone calls, window visits and are now also supporting face to face visits again in locations where it is safe to do so. The form below allows you to request a window visit, assisted video call or face to face visit. You can also make visitor bookings directly with your RFBI Village by calling the Village direct.
The outbreak of Coronavirus has meant that we have had to make some changes to our visiting protocols and it is important that all visitors are aware of how visits will be conducted and the appropriate visiting etiquette. Please read our Visitor Information Sheet for details of our new visiting protocols and etiquette and watch this short video.
It is extremely important that you do not visit any RFBI Village if you are even mildy unwell. If you are unsure of whether you should be visiting your loved one please call the Village prior to your appointment.
Visitor Booking Form
Please use the form below to request a visiting appointment. You will receive an email notification when your request has been confirmed. Our visiting appointments are subject to terms and conditions, these are located at the bottom of the page or click here to read them.
Entry terms and conditions
For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, we have implemented new visiting protocols which include:
- All visits are by appointment only. You will not be able to enter the Village if you do not have a booking.
- A Village Concierge will meet you out the front of the Village Main Entrance 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete our pre-entry screening checks. These include:
— Have your temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher will need to postpone their visit.
— Complete the pre-entry screening declaration. If you answer yes to any of the questions on the declaration, you will need to postpone your visit. (It is recommended that you familiarise yourself with the questions, however please do not complete it in advance)
— Take a copy of your proof of your current influenza vaccination. If we do not have evidence of your current influenza vaccination already on record you can bring this with you.
- A maximum of two visitors are allowed per visit.
- To ensure all residents are able to enjoy spending time with their loved ones we ask that families book a maximum of one visit per week, per resident.
- Visiting appointments are for 30 minutes and we ask all visitors to adhere to this time allocation.
- Visitors are to maintain 1.5 metres from all residents and staff, including the resident you are visiting. Our Village Concierge will be outside the visiting room should you require any assistance.
- Visitors are only permitted in the designated visiting area. This means you will not have access to Village toilets and amenities.