Hear what Juliette has to say
Excellence in service
Ensuring our clients receive reliable, high-quality services from familiar carers underpins our care philosophy and approach. We take our role in providing Care at Home services seriously and recently surveyed our clients to gain their insights into what we are doing well and any areas we may improve upon.
The results from our latest satisfaction survey speak for themselves. We were thrilled to have received responses that rated us as 99 – 100% effective in delivering on key elements of our Care at Home service, including:
- Informed choice – our Care at Home clients feel their care plans reflected their needs and preferences and that they are able to have an active involvement in their plan.
- Care approach – they shared that our staff make them feel safe, secure, genuinely care for them and always arrive on time. Furthermore, their carers are always familiar faces to them.
- Privacy and dignity – the survey also found that clients feel like they are treated with dignity and respect, and their choices respected.
- Fees and charges – clients said they feel that they receive good value from their care at home package funding and understand the fees
- Comfort and security – our clients feel supported in their choices and said staff actively engage with them whilst providing care.
- Staff skill and knowledge – clients said our staff are appropriately trained, knowledgeable and enjoy their work.
- Our response to coronavirus – our Care at Home clients feel safe throughout the changes made as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you would like to receive services from an award-winning provider that puts you in control of your home care needs, call your local RFBI Care at Home Coordinator at 1300 848 096.