Sleigh bells jingle for Christmas in July5 Aug 2022
Our residents in RFBI Bellingen Masonic Village were surprised by a very special visitor in July!
Santa Claus, perfectly played by our wonderful resident Alan, visited our residents in Bellingen for a unique Christmas in July experience. We hosted a yummy Christmas lunch prepared by our Catering Team and sang along to Christmas tunes that were shared by entertainer, Ian Shedding.
Residents were even treated to a bag of Christmas chocolates for the occasion.
Our Leisure & Lifestyle teams look for opportunities throughout the year to create meaningful experiences for our residents by hosting events and introducing new activities for them to be part of. We know that social activities offer many benefits to our residents:
- They encourage interpersonal relationships with staff and other residents
- Reduce the feeling of loneliness
- Boost our resident’s moods and self-esteem
- Contribute to good physical, emotional and social health
- Help to give purpose to our resident’s routines
If organising activities to benefit our resident’s lives sounds like something you’d love to be part of, take a look at our current Leisure & Lifestyle career opportunities. Click here to take a look.