Coping with COVID-19 – Tip of the Week4 Nov 2020
The Coronavirus numbers have reduced significantly in Australia, but it is still important to put your health first. Being healthy should be treated as a daily priority. Try following these tips every day:
– Speak to a friend or family member to stay connected.|
– Maintain a regular routine.
– Do 30 minutes of physical activity every day.
– Try to choose healthy foods that nourish your body and support your mental health.
– Enjoy an activity that will help strengthen your brain, such as a card game or crossword.
– Drink eight glasses of water.
– Take a break from the news coverage about COVID-19.
– Remember to take your prescribed medications.
– Do something you love, such a hobby.
For more tips on coping with COVID-19 visit https://rfbi.com.au/coping-with-covid19/