Coping with COVID-19 – Tip of the Week14 Oct 2020
Exercise is important for kids and adults alike. Whilst it can be a little more difficult to get out and about for your daily exercise due to COVID-19 restrictions, there are ways to exercise safely during COVID-19.
- Don’t exercise or venture out and about if you have a fever, cold symptoms or a cough. Seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Practice social distancing when you do go out for a walk, run, or exercise at a venue. Make sure you wash your hands regularly whilst you are out, as well as before and after your exercise.
- Follow the restrictions placed on the number of people allowed in an outdoor area or venue.
- If you are building your fitness up again, start slowly so you don’t overdo it.
- Choose the right exercise to suit your needs and health.
- Try an exercise class at home – there are plenty that can be found online.
There are plenty of fun ways to stay active, even during COVID-19. Find something you enjoy, and it will make your daily exercise easy.
For more tips on coping with COVID-19 visit https://rfbi.com.au/coping-with-covid19/