Coping with COVID-19 – Tip of the Week19 Aug 2020
Information is extremely important as we learn more about the COVID-19 pandemic and preventative actions we can take. However, it’s also important to look after your health and wellbeing first, which might mean taking a break from listening to the news each day for your mental health.
It’s ok to need a break! Here are some tips on how you can disconnect:
– Turn off notifications on your phone.
– Pick up a non-computer-based hobby.
– Do something fun, like reading, listening to music or exercising.
– Don’t read the news right before bedtime to help you get a better sleep.
– Establish daily routines for self-care: work, eating, chores, leisure, family-time, reaching out to your community and getting a solid sleep each night.
For more tips on coping with COVID-19 visit https://rfbi.com.au/coping-with-covid19/