A history of helping those in need
RFBI was established in 1880 to help those in need and 142 years on, this remains an important philosophy behind RFBI’s work.
Over the last 10 years, RFBI has provided over $13 million to assist individuals and families in time of need through the provision of financial assistance, medical equipment, funding for research and funding for health programs, including Rotary’s Men’s Health Education Rural Van (MHERV).
How we help today
RFBI is a proactive community supporter and through our Benevolence Program and Annuities Scheme continues a proud legacy of helping people in need.
Over the past 10 years RFBI has provided:
- $440,000 to Rotary and the MHERV program
- $60,000 to Can Assist Dubbo
- Close to $500,000 to support disaster relief efforts and those impacted by drought.
- $260,000 to Forsight Australia
- Over $1.1 million to support individuals and families in our local communities.
- Close to $60,000 to local clubs and groups
- Close to $500,000 to fund important research
- $44,000 to Scouts Australia
- $81,000 worth of defibrillators to Lodges
- Over $10 million subsidizing our retirement communities
Every request for assistance is considered on its own merits. If you, or someone you know, needs some help, please contact our office on 1800 181 959 to discuss how we may be able to help.
You can also help us support others by making a donation to RFBI using any of the following methods:
- Donate securely online today at online donation portal
- Cheque or money order — please download our donation form here and send it to RFBI PO Box or
- Direct deposit to our Gift Account
RFBI Gift Account
BSB: 082 080 Account Number: 863 419 202
REFERENCE: Please enter your full name