Retirement Units Now Available

5-9 Robert Street Lane, Bellingen NSW 2454
Call (02) 6659 5300

Focusing on the fun things in life​

A move to RFBI Bellingen Masonic Retirement Village allows you to forget home maintenance, gardening, lawn mowing and the countless tasks that become increasingly burdensome, so you can focus on the fun things in life.

Bellingen is a picturesque town on the Bellinger river, at the foot of Dorrigo mountain. Our Village is a short stroll to the town centre and very much a part of the local community. The village is well known for having a very welcoming family feel, providing quality care and personal service, with many long term residents and staff members.

At RFBI Bellingen Masonic Retirement Village, our residents pride themselves on their community spirit and regularly come together for social events. As a result, many residents believe they have a better social life now than before. 

Enjoy the benefits of living at RFBI Bellingen Masonic Retirement Living

Spacious newly refurbished two-bedroom units from $345,000. It offers you an open plan living space with plenty of natural light, equipped with a kitchen, internal laundry, built-in wardrobes and air conditioning in a friendly community.

  • 2 generously-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
  • Open plan living and dining rooms with air-conditioning
  • An internal laundry
  • 24-hour emergency response system (optional)
  • Close to local amenities
  • Community BBQ area and beautifully maintained gardens
  • Special VIP pricing for RFBI Care at Home services from our on-site team

Call us on (02) 6659 5300 to book a tour today!

Flexible Contract Arrangements

One of the most important decisions you will need to make when looking for your retirement home, is what sort of contractual arrangement you want to enter into and what flexibility is offered so that you can structure your contract to best meet your financial situation. 

At RFBI, we understand that everyone’s financial circumstances are different, so we have introduced Flexible Contracts, allowing you to choose how much you pay as an ingoing contribution so that you can make the most of your retirement.

  • Standard option

The standard option will guarantee you receive at least 70% return of your ingoing contribution back if you stay 7 years or more. The remaining 30% will be deducted as a *Deferred Management Fee.

    • OPTION 1: Reduced Ingoing Contribution

With our flexible contract arrangements, you can choose to pay a lower ingoing contribution amount and higher deferred management fee (DMF) when you depart. You can choose to pay as little as 40% of the advertised unit price as your reduced ingoing contribution. Our team will work with you to show you what different ingoing contribution amounts mean to your deferred management fee.

    • OPTION 2: Increased Ingoing Contribution

With our flexible contract arrangements, you can choose to pay a higher ingoing contribution amount when you enter the village and be charged a smaller deferred management fee when you depart.  There is no upper limit on how much you can pay above the advertised price of a unit.

For more information, please visit our Retirement Village – Contracts, Fees and Charges page or speak to our onsite Retirement Village Coordinator.