Purpose, Culture and Values
RFBI provides quality care and services for all older people that make a positive impact on their lives.
Heritage – we acknowledge the rich heritage bequeathed to the organisation through the leadership, vision and commitment of those who have gone before.
Ethical practices – our practices and behaviour are beyond reproach.
Respect of individuals – our staff, volunteers, residents, clients, relatives and all other persons are treated equally and respectfully.
Provider of quality services – we measure and benchmark our performance with other like-minded organisations and continually assess our performance by the quality of services we deliver.
Employer of choice – our staff are valued and respected for their roles and contribution. Their employment conditions and career paths demonstrate RFBI as a leading employer.
Effective stewardship – we understand and accept our responsibility to manage the business in a prudent, viable and sustainable manner, to cement the future of RFBI.
Environmentally responsible – we manage our operations and deliver our services with knowledge of our responsibility to future generations.
- We aim to be of service
- We act honestly at all times
- We are ‘on the level’ and treat others ‘on the square’
- We welcome all
- We make no distinction based on financial status, rank, gender, background or belief
- We value and respect all others, and seek to live in harmony and peace
- We promote friendship, goodwill and charitable works
- We belong to and connect with the community and encourage life-long learning in ourselves and others
- We are not ‘exclusive’ but ‘inclusive’ and maintain the values we embrace as a guide to how to live
- We aim to be better people and to benefit all those we know, work with and care for
- We aim to be happy and to promote happiness
For further information on RFBI please call us on 1800 181 959 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org