Mission, Vision and Values
RFBI is a regionally based aged care provider offering a continuum of care and services that are accessible by all older people and that have a positive impact on their lives, underpinned by Masonic values.
We exist to create happy and active communities for older people, through exceptional services and accommodation in NSW and ACT.
- We aim to be of service
- We act honestly at all times
- We are ‘on the level’ and treat others ‘on the square’
- We welcome all
- We make no distinction based on financial status, rank, gender, background or belief
- We value and respect all others, and seek to live in harmony and peace
- We promote friendship, goodwill and charitable works
- We belong to and connect with the community and encourage life-long learning in ourselves and others
- We are not ‘exclusive’ but ‘inclusive’ and maintain the values we embrace as a guide to how to live
- We aim to be better people and to benefit all those we know, work with and care for
- We aim to be happy and to promote happiness
For further information on RFBI please call us on 1800 181 959 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modern Slavery Position
RFBI rejects any form of modern slavery and human trafficking, and is committed to implementing effective systems and controls to ensure it does not take place directly within our own business or our supply chains. RFBI respects the human rights of our employees, volunteers, customers, suppliers and business partners, and aims to identify and manage any risks related to these rights.
To read our Modern Slavery Statement, please click here.