RFBI provides quality care and services for all older people that make a positive impact on their lives.
- Heritage – we acknowledge the rich heritage bequeathed to the organisation through the leadership, vision and commitment of those who have gone before.
- Ethical practices – our practices and behaviour are beyond reproach.
- Respect of individuals – our staff, volunteers, residents, clients, relatives and all other persons are treated equally and respectfully.
- Provider of quality services – we measure and benchmark our performance
with other like minded organisations and continually assess our performance by the quality of services we deliver.
- Employer of choice – our staff are valued and respected for their roles and contribution. Their employment conditions and career paths demonstrate
RFBI as a leading employer.
- Effective stewardship – we understand and accept our responsibility
to manage the business in a prudent, viable and sustainable manner,
to cement the future of RFBI.
- Environmentally responsible – we manage our operations and deliver
our services with knowledge of our responsibility to future generations.
For any further information on the Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution,
please contact us on (02) 8031 3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org