Contact Community Service, Newcastle
|Address:||3 Northville Drive
EDGEWORTH NSW 2285
|Phone:||(02) 4946 3299|
|Fax:||(02) 4958 1255|
The packages are targeted at frail older people living in the community who would otherwise be eligible for admission to a Nursing Home.
Those wishing to obtain an EACH package will need to be assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team.
Hawkins Masonic Community Care, based at Hawkins Masonic Village, provides RFBI EACH packages in the Newcastle area. We successfully applied for 10 EACH packages in 2010, and Hawkins Community Care commenced EACH packages in April 2011.
Types of service
- Care managed by a registered nurse, or provided by an Allied Health Professional, such as a physiotherapist
- Personal care, including domestic assistance and meal preparation
- Medication management, and assistance with oxygen and/or enteral feeding
- Shopping and other social support
- Transport to medical appointments or social outings.