Contact Community Services, New England
|Address:||14-16 Kitchener Street
TAMWORTH NSW 2340
|Phone:||(02) 6761 3844|
|Fax:||(02) 6761 3877|
Northern Inland Masonic Aged Care first applied for Community Aged Care Packages in 2000. In 2001 we successfully gained our first 20 CACPs. These were allocated in, Gunnedah, Barraba, Narrabri and Moree.
Northern Inland Masonic Aged Care CACPs was first run from an office in the original Moonby House at Kootingal, and in 2003 moved to newly completed office space in Tamworth at Tamworth Cottage Homes, where we are still situated today. In 2005, our CACPs increased by five, and we extended our area of coverage to 48,600 sq kilometres. 2010 saw yet another successful bid for packages, and 10 more CACPs for Tamworth city were added to our portfolio, with another 5 being received in 2012 bringing our current total to 40 packages.
NIMAC CACPs currently meet with the Department of Health and Ageing requirements and guidelines.
- Personal care
- Welfare checks and medication management
- Domestic duties and meal preparation, including arranging meals on wheels
- Transport for medical apps and social outings
- Social support and case management
- Lawn mowing.
- General Practitioners, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Mental Health and Discharge Planners
- Community nurses and private nursing agencies
- Meals on wheels
- Community transport
- Men’s Sheds and community day centres
- Carer respite centres.