Contact Community Services, Lower Hunter
|Address:||412 Lang Street
KURRI KURRI NSW 2327
|Phone:||(02) 4937 0000|
|Fax:||(02) 4936 2331|
At Lower Hunter Masonic Aged Care, we provide Community Aged Care Packages (CACPs). These are individually planned and coordinated packages of care, carried out in the community and tailored to help older Australians remain living in their own homes. They are funded by the Australian Government to provide for the complex care needs of older people. We have been operating CACPs in the Lower Hunter Valley since the late 1990’s.
Services for our packages are available for people living within the Cessnock Local Government Area.
- Assistance with showering, dressing and undressing.
- Light housework, including assistance with laundry.
- Transport to medical appointments and the supervision of medication.
- Shopping and meal preparation.
- Social support and transport.
- Cessnock City
- Aberdare – Kearsley
- Abermain – Neath – Sawyers Gully
- Bellbird – Bellbird Heights
- Cessnock East
- Cessnock West
- Ellalong – Paxton – Millfield – Rural West
- Greta – Branxton – East Branxton
- Kurri Kurri
- Kurri Kurri east
- Rural east
- Rural North